Tuesday: Thank God for those serving among the MNK who have
birthdays this month!
2. Wednesday: Ask God to bless the airing of Lesson 14 of the
chronological Bible story radio lessons; this is the 2nd lesson
about Noah, and it is entitled, God’s Judgment.
3. Thursday: Thank God that He is the God of Comfort, even in
times of tremendous grief. May your unfailing love be my comfort. – Psalm
4. Friday: Ask God to give MNK men and women ears to hear about
the God of Comfort and hearts to accept His love.
5. Saturday: Thank God that He is the God of Peace. And the peace
of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts
and your minds in Christ Jesus. – Philippians 4:7
6. Sunday: Ask God to give MNK women opportunities of seeing
the peace of God lived out among them by believers.
7. Monday: Thank God for the assurance of salvation, for the
assurance that His love is unchanging. Let us draw near to God
with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith. – Hebrews
8. Tuesday: Ask God to give MNK men and women a glimpse of the
unchanging and faithful nature of God Himself, the God of all
9. Wednesday: Thank God for His faithfulness and His promises
as the MNK listen to Lesson 15 of the radio broadcasts entitled,
Noah and the Faithfulness of God.
10. Thursday: Ask God to strengthen those of us working among
the MNK as we deal with pain, sorrow and death daily, associated
with the loss of friends as well as their eternal separation
11. Friday: Thank God that every believer may approach God personally!
In Him (Jesus) and through faith in Him we may approach God in
freedom and confidence. – Ephesians 3:12
12. Saturday: Ask God to clarify for the MNK the difference between
true freedom and the freedoms espoused by man; ask Him to enable
the MNK to experience the freedom found in knowing the One, True
13. Sunday: Thank God for the privilege we have of sharing the
Gospel day in and day out!
14. Monday: Ask God to keep believers who live among the MNK
aware of every occasion He orchestrates for us to tell the Good
News! Ask Him to burn this desire into the heart of every believer
who lives in MNK Land.
15. Tuesday: Thank God for more laborers among the MNK; thank
God for their willingness and desire to be obedient to His call
to live in less than perfect situations.
16. Wednesday: Ask God to keep the rainstorms from affecting
tonight’s radio broadcast, Lesson 16: The Tower of Babel.
Ask God to reveal to individual MNK men and women the need to
lift up only the name of God, not their own or some religious
17. Thursday: Thank God that through faith in the Savior, death
becomes joyful. You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed
my sackcloth and clothed me with joy. – Psalm 30:11
18. Friday: Ask God to heal the hurts associated with death by
revealing Himself to the MNK on a daily basis.
19. Saturday: Thank God for those who pray diligently for the
salvation of the MNK and the strength of those who serve among
them. Night and day we pray most earnestly that we may…supply
what is lacking in your faith. – 1 Thessalonians 3:10
20. Sunday: Ask God to enable MNK men to see the difference a
personal relationship with God makes in a man’s life; ask
Him to open their eyes to the Father’s love.
21. Monday: Thank God for the gift of salvation available to
every man, woman and child God has created. I trust in your unfailing
love; my heart rejoices in your salvation. – Psalm 13:5
22. Tuesday: Ask God to open the ears of MNK men and women to
the power of prayer.
23. Wednesday: Thank God for the book of Genesis. Thank Him that
tonight’s radio broadcast, Lesson 17, is a review of the
first 11 chapters of the first book of the Bible.
24. Thursday: Ask God to make us His light, shining even in desperate
situations. You are the light of the world. A city on a hill
cannot be hidden. – Matthew 5:14
25. Friday: Thank God for believing men and women of other ethnic
groups who are seeing the need, and making the sacrifice, for
a consistent witness among the MNK.
26. Saturday: Ask God to enable Fatou's friends as they remember
her death one month ago, to case their fears on Him and accept
His assurances. Jesus said, "Who of you by worrying can
add a single hour to his life?" -- Matthew 6:27
27. Sunday: Thank God for the ability to legally worship God
in MNK land.
28. Monday: Ask God to cause the MNK to desire to see God, spiritually. “Lord,
we want our sight.” Jesus had compassion on them and touched
their eyes. Immediately they received their sight and followed
him. – Matthew 20:33-34
29. Tuesday: Thank God for the work of Bible translation in Mandinka
which continues; ask God to bless and encourage those in this
ministry who are under serious attack of the evil one.
30. Wednesday: Ask God to impress upon MNKs the need to listen
to Lesson 18 tonight. This is the first lesson on Abraham, and
is very important as it discusses Why God Called Abraham, father
of both Isaac and Ishmael.