1. Tuesday: Thank God for those serving among the MNK who have birthdays this month!
2. Wednesday: Ask God to bless the airing of Lesson 14 of the chronological Bible story radio lessons; this is the 2nd lesson about Noah, and it is entitled, God’s Judgment.
3. Thursday: Thank God that He is the God of Comfort, even in times of tremendous grief. May your unfailing love be my comfort. – Psalm 119:76
4. Friday: Ask God to give MNK men and women ears to hear about the God of Comfort and hearts to accept His love.
5. Saturday: Thank God that He is the God of Peace. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. – Philippians 4:7
6. Sunday: Ask God to give MNK women opportunities of seeing the peace of God lived out among them by believers.
7. Monday: Thank God for the assurance of salvation, for the assurance that His love is unchanging. Let us draw near to God with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith. – Hebrews 10:22
8. Tuesday: Ask God to give MNK men and women a glimpse of the unchanging and faithful nature of God Himself, the God of all Creation.
9. Wednesday: Thank God for His faithfulness and His promises as the MNK listen to Lesson 15 of the radio broadcasts entitled, Noah and the Faithfulness of God.
10. Thursday: Ask God to strengthen those of us working among the MNK as we deal with pain, sorrow and death daily, associated with the loss of friends as well as their eternal separation from God.
11. Friday: Thank God that every believer may approach God personally! In Him (Jesus) and through faith in Him we may approach God in freedom and confidence. – Ephesians 3:12
12. Saturday: Ask God to clarify for the MNK the difference between true freedom and the freedoms espoused by man; ask Him to enable the MNK to experience the freedom found in knowing the One, True God.
13. Sunday: Thank God for the privilege we have of sharing the Gospel day in and day out!
14. Monday: Ask God to keep believers who live among the MNK aware of every occasion He orchestrates for us to tell the Good News! Ask Him to burn this desire into the heart of every believer who lives in MNK Land.
15. Tuesday: Thank God for more laborers among the MNK; thank God for their willingness and desire to be obedient to His call to live in less than perfect situations.
16. Wednesday: Ask God to keep the rainstorms from affecting tonight’s radio broadcast, Lesson 16: The Tower of Babel. Ask God to reveal to individual MNK men and women the need to lift up only the name of God, not their own or some religious leader.
17. Thursday: Thank God that through faith in the Savior, death becomes joyful. You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy. – Psalm 30:11
18. Friday: Ask God to heal the hurts associated with death by revealing Himself to the MNK on a daily basis.
19. Saturday: Thank God for those who pray diligently for the salvation of the MNK and the strength of those who serve among them. Night and day we pray most earnestly that we may…supply what is lacking in your faith. – 1 Thessalonians 3:10
20. Sunday: Ask God to enable MNK men to see the difference a personal relationship with God makes in a man’s life; ask Him to open their eyes to the Father’s love.
21. Monday: Thank God for the gift of salvation available to every man, woman and child God has created. I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation. – Psalm 13:5
22. Tuesday: Ask God to open the ears of MNK men and women to the power of prayer.
23. Wednesday: Thank God for the book of Genesis. Thank Him that tonight’s radio broadcast, Lesson 17, is a review of the first 11 chapters of the first book of the Bible.
24. Thursday: Ask God to make us His light, shining even in desperate situations. You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. – Matthew 5:14
25. Friday: Thank God for believing men and women of other ethnic groups who are seeing the need, and making the sacrifice, for a consistent witness among the MNK.
26. Saturday: Ask God to enable Fatou's friends as they remember her death one month ago, to case their fears on Him and accept His assurances. Jesus said, "Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" -- Matthew 6:27
27. Sunday: Thank God for the ability to legally worship God in MNK land.
28. Monday: Ask God to cause the MNK to desire to see God, spiritually. “Lord, we want our sight.” Jesus had compassion on them and touched their eyes. Immediately they received their sight and followed him. – Matthew 20:33-34
29. Tuesday: Thank God for the work of Bible translation in Mandinka which continues; ask God to bless and encourage those in this ministry who are under serious attack of the evil one.
30. Wednesday: Ask God to impress upon MNKs the need to listen to Lesson 18 tonight. This is the first lesson on Abraham, and is very important as it discusses Why God Called Abraham, father of both Isaac and Ishmael.